with James Boag
Sage Sessions — 70 Minute Consultations
This is not therapy and James does not claim to be a sage!
So what is it?
These consultation sessions provide an opportunity to explore a question/challenge/opportunity in life through a yogic lens. James listens, may offer prompts and further questions as we consider the question at hand in the light of teachings and perspectives from the yoga tradition, including for example the Bhagavad Gītā, Yoga Sūtra and archetypal mythology.
These sessions can also be an opportunity to explore building and refining our yoga practice, or questions about specific teachings or principles in the yoga tradition.
Work one-to-one with James over six months or longer
Whole Life Yoga Mentoring with James Boag — Personal yoga counsel and coaching
There is also the possibility to work with James for a longer period. This could be looking at how to integrate the supports of yoga into all aspects of your life, focusing on a particular area of study or practice, or studying/reading a text together through a yogic lens.
- Weekly sessions to explore and implement the practical support of yoga principles in all aspects of your life.
- Establishing a cell-deep relationship with a particular Sanskṛt text or body of yoga teaching so you can use it as your raft, compass, shelter and force shield as and when is appropriate.
- Empowering daily, weekly, seasonal practice by expanding your toolkit of principle based yoga techniques which can include movement, meditation, prāṇāyāma, Sanskṛt recitation and song, inquiry, council and authentic relating practices.
- Forging a robust and adaptable Āyurvedic (long healthy lifespan) approach to diet and habits of nutrition and consumption: food and drink, movement and exercise, meditation and inquiry, learning and transformation, healing and growth.
- Harnessing sexual and creative energy.
- Improving sleep and recovery.
- Fortifying the connection to your undying self, and a self-identity that no one can touch, smear or take away.
- Deepening your connection to the ancient, living, antifragile tradition of yoga.
to inquire further if this calls to you.